Students that exhibit difficulty with mathematical concepts often can feel lost when a classmate finishes an assignment or answers a question faster than they do. While the child may understand the basic concepts, they might have weaker computational skills or have trouble making connections across assignments. Missing an addition or subtraction sign, or incorrectly carrying numbers will lead to incorrect answers, since one small error will lead them down the wrong mathematical path. Brain training programs from LearningRx are designed to improve these skills and increase calculation speed.
Science and math can be the most challenging for some students, while others easily grasp and understand the ideas and concepts. Our programs are more than memorization and calculation exercises; instead, we focus on attention and reasoning skills that help students see every sign and aspect of a mathematical problem. The small errors that lead to incorrect answers will no longer occur, and they’ll notice every detail of a word or numerical problem. If the terminology associated with math is the root issue, we can also work with the student on language skills and reading comprehension. If you don’t know what a word means, how can you possibly hope to apply it to your math homework?
LearningRx has helped countless students of all ages better understand mathematical concepts. When you open a franchise location and begin offering our brain training programs, you’ll see the same success that we have, and begin to see why our platform is so effective at aiding students who thought math would always be difficult for them.
Everyone learns in different ways, and for those that experience difficulty in the classroom, keeping up with others may seem like an impossibility. Someone that does well with hands-on projects and assignments may find it hard to remember certain information for written tests, or have trouble formulating an essay about something they’ve read. When you begin your own LearningRx education franchise, you’ll meet students of all levels, including those that have difficulty learning in certain ways. We believe that those difficulties can be overcome, and our brain training programs were created to do just that.
Younger students may feel nervous about talking to others about difficulty in the classroom, as they don’t want to feel exposed or vulnerable, and perhaps judged by their peers. At your brain training franchise location, you can provide a safe and positive environment where students feel open to talking about their challenges, and you can discover together which LearningRx programs will benefit them the most. If reading comprehension is what’s hindering them the most, our ReadRx program will improve their reading level in very little time.
If you experienced challenges when you were in school, you’ll be able to better understand a student that comes to your education franchise looking to increase their cognitive skills. We’ve seen so many success stories over the years, that we know you’ll soon have some of your own. Contact us today to learn more about franchise opportunities in your area, and how you can help students of all ages unlock more brainpower.
At some point in everyone’s life, they may read an advertising campaign or meet a business owner that seems too good to be true. While we wish this wasn’t the case, not all companies adhere to ethical practices or promote transparency in their business dealings. At LearningRx, we’ve built our foundation on honesty and integrity, and always begin from that point when talking with a potential franchisee. Our brain training programs are designed to be the very best, but if you don’t believe in the ethics and values of our company, your interest will most likely disappear.
Along with honesty and integrity, LearningRx promotes a compassionate environment. As a franchise owner, you will be meeting both children and adults that are perhaps struggling with learning disabilities or have experienced severe social trauma due to a lack of success in a classroom setting. They may be hesitant or fearful when they first arrive at your location, unsure of exactly what brain training is and if it can actually help them. By treating them with respect and compassion, you’ll open the door to more opportunities where you can get to know them and their desire to complete our programs increases.
Our Home Office and Support teams are always available to speak with and encourage you, especially when you feel that things may not be going the way they should. If you’re just wanting to learn more about our brain training programs and franchise opportunities, you’ll experience open and honest communication from the minute you call.
One of the biggest growing sectors in the world today that provides a great deal of potential business opportunities is education. With innovative technologies on the rise, investing your money in an education franchise is considered to be a great business decision. If you are also looking for earn from home opportunities, you need to look nowhere else but franchises opportunities. By investing in a tutoring franchise, you can start a shining career of a great success. Let’s have a look at various key benefits of this type of franchise investment.
Support & Guidance: If you’re looking to invest in an education or tutoring franchise, going with an already established company is the perfect route for you. This way, you will be provided complete support and guidance from the franchisor. Being a franchisee, you will be provided all the needed equipments, instruction manuals, training materials, supplies and all other needed help from your chosen franchisor. This way, you can easily begin your own business in education sector.
Marketing Advantages: Being an education franchisee, you will also be given proper support and assistance when it comes to marketing your services and products. Moreover, franchisors often provide training to every franchisee to help them managing their new education business effectively with least efforts.
Financial Help: When it comes to starting a new business, most of the people face the difficulty of arranging needed capital. However, if you go with education franchise opportunities, you don’t need to worry at all as most of the education franchisors help their franchisee to get desired loan or financial help either from a bank or other financial organizations.
In our last two blog articles, we’ve been discussing some of the factors you must consider before investing in any type of franchise. The Learning Rx offers many people a great opportunity to invest in an education franchise, but unfortunately it isn’t for everyone. Today we continue our series of things you should consider before investing in a franchise.
- If you’re searching for a franchise opportunity, endless searching online may not be the best way to go about it and can end up being a massive waste of time. Instead, start by writing down some of your professional skills and trains that tend to define who you are as a person. For example, if you love children and you’re outgoing, our education franchise may be the perfect fit for you.
- Once you’ve made a list of your professional skills and dominant personal traits, you should then begin your franchise search. Now you can go to your favorite search engine and begin a more targeted search for the type of franchise you’re looking to get into. Don’t forget to make sure you know your net worth meets all of the minimum requirements!
- You’re going to need a business plan, too. If you walk into your local bank to apply for a loan without one, you’re going to be very disappointed. Your lender is going to want to see your projections, your business plan, and hear your story. Consider looking into some business plan software online that will help you get started.
The first day of school is always an exciting and perhaps nerve-wracking experience for both parents and children. Every mom and dad enjoys a bittersweet moment when their child gets out of the car and walks through the school’s door for the first time, and now that new semesters have started all across the country, parents will be dropping kids off and experiencing those nervous moments. After the first day has passed, parents turn their attention to their children’s progress in school, and look forward expectantly to the first parent-teacher conference of the year. When that date arrives, and the report is that your child is having difficulty keeping up or focusing in class, a parent may not know what to do or where to turn, and that’s where a LearningRx education franchise comes into the picture.
When you start your own brain training franchise, you give parents an option that’s different from traditional tutoring. The LearningRx model goes above and beyond information retention and repetitive curriculum, and instead focuses on cognitive enhancement that improves focus, memory, and problem-solving skills. Some students understand the class material well enough, but can’t translate what they know into writing or homework assignments. Our programs are designed to unlock cognitive potential and help them have a more complete and enjoyable school experience.
Now that the school year is underway, help parents and students find an alternative to traditional tutoring with an brain training education franchise. We’ll equip you with everything you need to get started, and help learners of all ages stay ahead of the curve.
In our last blog, we talked a lot about what you need to consider before writing a check and investing in an education franchise. While the idea may seem appealing, it’s certainly not for everyone. Today in part 2 of our series, we’re going to discuss a few more things you should think about before investing in an education franchise with The Learning Rx.
- A big factor to consider when thinking about investing in any type of franchise is your personality. Telling yourself that you’re going to follow the rules of the franchise model and then actually following those rules are two totally different things. Do some self-reflection: Have you had trouble following the rules in a corporate setting? Have you ever felt like the rules in place didn’t apply to you? If you don’t generally follow the rules, investing in a franchise may not be a good thing for you to do with your money.
- While this one may seem obvious, considering your finances is always a must. We hate to see people get excited about The Learning Rx’s education franchises only to find that they don’t fit within their budget. Take inventory and do a simple net worth statement before starting your search for a franchise investment. This initial time spent looking at your finances may end up saving you a lot of heartbreak in the end. Plus, most franchises have a minimum net worth requirement for investment and it’s important to know yours before getting the ball rolling.
As a business-oriented person with a lot of drive, it can still be hard to find your calling. The Learning Rx helps those with a passion for education and our youth by offering education franchise opportunities. In part 3 of our series on why now is a great time to invest in an education franchise, we’ll look at a few more reasons and benefits that give you peace of mind when investing in a franchise rather than starting up an entirely new business.
Starting a new business means not only training yourself on all procedures, codes, laws, and the like, but also training employees. The Learning Rx provides those who invest in our education franchises comprehensive training in all aspects of running the business – both initially and on an ongoing basis. Plus, you’ll receive operational procedures that have already been laid out for you on how to handle accounting, safes, and stock control.
As a franchisee, you’ll be able to benefit from The Learning Rx’s ongoing research and development of the brand and education franchise. Not only will this help improve your business, but it will help improve the services that you offer to today’s youth.
Investing in an education franchise with The Learning Rx gives you a great networking circle of other franchisees that not only provides you with an opportunity for review, but also an opportunity for improvement and growth.
The Learning Rx offers those who invest in our education franchises a clearly defined geographical area within which your rights are protected from other The Learning Rx franchises.
Embarking on a new business venture doesn’t have to drain your bank accounts and cost years of your life. The Learning Rx offers education franchise opportunities that allow you to get your foot in the door of an already growing and expanding, nationally recognized brand. In our last article, we began speaking about how there’s never been a better time than now to invest in an education franchise. Today we’re going to continue this series with part 2 with our ongoing discussion about why everything points to now being the right time to invest in a franchise.
- A lot goes into establishing a brand: promotion, awareness, and trust to name a few. All of these things take money, time, and extensive knowledge of not only your industry, but your target audience. When you invest in an education franchise with The Learning Rx, you get the advantage of all business premises already complying with our established interior and exterior design and brand – something that already has an established and trusting consumer base.
- Starting up your own business involves a lot of research on what equipment you need to have in order for your business to operate the way it needs to. An investment in one of our education franchises sets you up with the specifications for the exact equipment that you’ll need right from the start.
- Owning your own business means that you also have to invest in marketing, which is normally outsourced by another company and takes time to get off the ground. Education franchises through The Learning Rx provide ongoing and already established marketing which means one less thing you’ll have to worry about.
While there may be some obvious advantages to investing in an education franchise with The Learning Rx, some of the most important benefits may be those that aren’t so clear. When you consider the fact that only 1 in 5 new start-up businesses will still be operating in the next 5 years, but somewhere around 90% of franchise operations will still be successful, you might start realizing why it’s never been a better time to invest in an education franchise.
Today we’re to start the first of 3 articles that talk about why it’s a great time to start that investment now rather than waiting.
- One of the first and most important reasons why it’s time to consider investing in The Learning Rx education franchise is that you’re going to have the opportunity to purchase a business concept that has already been tested and proven to work in today’s market. That’s way more than what you get what you decide to start up your own business.
- Another great reason to invest in a franchise now rather than later is because your risks of setting up an education franchise are substantially lower compared to that of establishing a new business in the same industry or market.
- When you invest in an education franchise with The Learning Rx, you’re investing in a brand image that the public already knows, recognizes, and trusts. You must build your brand and gain the trust of the public when starting an entirely new business – something that takes a lot of time and money.